Steve and Abraham are seasoned veterans of the transportation industry.
Building on their experience in the taxi industry, they’ve grown into managing fleets of over 1,000 vehicles. Never complacent or satisfied with the status quo, however, they’re always dreaming up ways of making transportation safer, easier to use, enjoyable and more reliable.
In their quest for excellence, they sought to identify any neglected or deficient areas in transportation that might benefit from their talents and committed efforts.
And while working with nursing homes, they discovered just such an area—an appalling lack of safe transportation for wheelchair users.
That’s when the idea for BriteLift was born.
BriteLift gives wheelchair users back their freedom & independence.
- To be more than just another van-with-a-ramp service
- To build long lasting relationships with all our clients
- Most transportation providers use untrained contractors to drive their clients. All our drivers are full-time employees and have undergone rigorous training and background checks
- To give you more control over your journey
- To change the lives of wheelchair users and seniors all over the Chicagoland area
- To have a dedicated, self motivated team putting the client needs first
- To support local associations such as the Special Olympics Chicago & Continuity of Care Association